Thursday, November 29, 2012

Final Project

In class this week when we heard about our final project, I thought it was going to be pretty fun, but now i'm stressed out. I think it's a cool idea, but there is so much to get done is such little time.When I heard it was a group project I got excited...but this project really isn't much of a group project as I thought, I guess I had a different idea haha. For my project our group picked Pearl Harbor, which seems like it would be a good one to do because there is a lot of research on it and it is interesting. I just wish it wasn't so much to do because I have other exams to study for so it's really hard to try to balance that and having to write a 5-7 page paper, and make a creative aspect with it. I'm scared it's not going to turn out well enough, but hopefully when I really start getting into the project it will change, but right now i'm so stressed out about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment