Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hockey Hockey Hockey

On Saturday I went to the Hockey game with some of my friends, and it as a lot of fun. We played against Northern Michigan University, and of course we won! (: It wasn't a big game or anything the score was 1-0, haha. But it doesn't matter, as long as we won. I love the hockey games so much more than the football games. It's nice to not have to worry about freezing to death or getting rained on. Not only that but the student section at the hockey games is so much more fun, everyone gets much more into it  Sadly though, we got their late so we didn't get a spot in the student section :( but we still made the best of it, and even joined in on some of the chants. This was my second game this year, and I definitively know I want to be going to more of them before the season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment