Friday, December 7, 2012

What I learned and more.

I can't believe we are done with English! It's so crazy how time flies  I really really liked the class though, and I feel like I learned a lot from it. I learned how to write in numerous different genres that I NEVER got to do is high school. I feel like this class was one of my favorites because or writing assignments were fun, they weren't just a boring research paper, they were fun. Like analyzing a song, creating a magazine/other genre, and more! I'm going to take a lot away from this class. Even on the last day I learned how to do  footnotes. I have never heard of footnotes before so this was all brand new to me. But they weren't really that hard to understand,  Overall, English 1050 was a great class and I would totally recommend my professor to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment